Untitled Part 177

Chapter 3253 Finally Meeting The Lord Of The Holy Sea!ADVERTISEMENT

"Then use the first method to let a large number of the third realm enter the realm of ice and fire. Within ten extra-dimensional eras, if the Lord of the Holy Sea cannot be found, then destroy the realm of ice and fire. And in the next ten In the super-dimensional era, no living beings are allowed to come out, and the third realm they entered is not allowed to come out either."

These fourth realms confirmed the plan.

Soon, one after another from the third realm, under the orders of the fourth realms, entered the realm of ice and fire.

Subsequently, these third realms frantically searched for traces of the Lord of the Holy Sea. Some third realms even did not care about the lives of some weak creatures and directly attacked giant cities and wiped them out. Although this was very cruel, it was It is easier to find the Lord of the Holy Sea Realm. No matter how powerful the concealment method is, it will be discovered once encountering such a third realm.

at this time.

The Lord of the Holy Sea Realm already knew that a large number of third realms were pouring into the Ice and Flame Realm, and even knew that the outside world was blocked.

"Trouble, the Fourth Realm has locked me in the Ice and Flame Realm!"

There was a trace of despair on the face of the Holy Sea Realm Master.

In this case, it is only a matter of time before he is discovered.

If those Fourth Realm people were ruthless enough to directly destroy the Ice and Flame Realm, he would be discovered immediately.

"what to do?"

He was a little panicked for a moment and didn't know what to do.

He kept deducing his own way of survival, and after much thought, if he wanted to continue to hold the inheritance, he would definitely die in the future.

The current plan, there is only one way, that is to hand over the inheritance of Kassapa's wisdom body, but he cannot appear himself, so he has to hand over the inheritance of Kassapa's wisdom body to another person in the extradimensional realm.

But which extra-dimensional realm would do this? Isn't this a dead end for self-enrichment?

Those in the fourth realm will definitely choose to silence themselves and will not let go of the extra-dimensional realm they surrendered to.

ADVERTISEMENT

As for whether he will continue to search for his traces, he cannot guarantee.

But other than that, there is no other way!

"The Lord of the Holy Sea is actually in the realm of ice and fire!"