Untitled Part 186

Chapter 3262 Fifteen Super-Dimensional Rules!ADVERTISEMENT

Jiujian Cliff is very large, about the size of a small extra-dimensional world, and the space suppression inside is terrifying.

Even Ye Tian, ​​who was in the third realm, felt heavy oppression after entering here.

If it were the first stage to enter here, even the physical body would definitely be shattered.

Under normal circumstances, there is no such treasure land, but the Nine Swords Realm master once came here to break through. Even if the breakthrough failed, he at least got a glimpse of the secrets of the fifth realm. A little bit of the power of the fifth realm was almost integrated here, so that he could Unimaginable changes have taken place here.

Jiujian Cliff is so huge that not all places are conducive to understanding the super-dimensional rules. Only the core area of ​​Jiujian Cliff is conducive to understanding the super-dimensional rules.

Ye Tian arrived here quickly and saw the cliff that was infected with a lot of blood.

As soon as he entered here, Ye Tian was shocked by the bloody cliff.

"This is the blood of the Lord of the Nine Swords Realm. It dyed this cliff red and caused huge changes here!"

Vaguely, he felt that the blood might have been partially transformed and contained the secrets of the fifth realm. After countless years of evolution, it would be so miraculous.

But with such a release of energy, this place will eventually become ordinary one day.

certainly.

These overlord-level forces can still delay 950 this situation.

He took a look and saw that extremely mysterious formations had been arranged around him. They should be arranged in the fourth realm, in order to delay the dissipation of energy.

At this time, there are some third realms that are being comprehended, but there is no fourth realm.

ADVERTISEMENT

"That's right, although Nine Sword Cliff is helpful for understanding the rules of the super dimension, it is definitely not helpful for the existence of the fourth realm.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian found a seat here, sat cross-legged, and began to comprehend the bloody cliff.

boom!!!!

As soon as his consciousness came into contact with the bloody cliff, he seemed to have entered a bloody world.

There are countless drops of blood in the bloody world. Each drop of blood is like an extra-dimensional world, containing countless stripes inside. Each stripe is the embodiment of extra-dimensional rules.