Untitled Part 134

Chapter 3210 Invasion Of The Nine-Star Dark Snake Clan!ADVERTISEMENT

Even though the Golden Wings Realm Master said that the success rate is very high, many super-dimensional realms are still very afraid, because the Six-Winged Family cannot protect themselves in such a battle, and the probability of falling is too high.

Even if the Nine-Star Dark Snake Clan can be destroyed by then, they will definitely suffer a lot from these extra-dimensional realms.

At this time, a person from the extra-dimensional realm said: "Golden Wings Realm Lord, this operation is too dangerous, I want to give up."

"I want to give up too!"

Everyone in the extra-dimensional realm wants to leave.

Seeing this, the Lord of the Golden Wing Realm gritted his teeth and said: "Everyone, if you are willing to participate in the war, every super-dimensional realm can at least comprehend the mysterious fragments for three extra-dimensional epochs. Moreover, if you can kill ten first-level realms The Nine-Star Underworld Snake can directly obtain a mysterious fragment. In addition, our Weiyi Family is also willing to come up with the ultra-dimensional Chiyuan Pill that is most suitable for the cultivation level of the first ultra-dimensional realm.

Super Dimensional Red Source Pill!

Many people in the extra-dimensional realm were excited.

This is a super-dimensional elixir refined from many super-dimensional resources. It contains terrifying 05 energy and can quickly improve the cultivation level of the first realm.

Rumor has it that even the second realm cannot refine the ultra-dimensional Chiyuan Dan because this elixir needs to be refined using the extra-dimensional realm within the body.

In other words, Territory No. 6,000 cannot refine this kind of elixir at all, and can only buy it from Territory No. 5,000, and those who have the strength to leave the Mu Qianli Territory and go to the Five Thousand Miles Territory are too suitable.

The Six Wings Family has the strength to purchase the Ultra-Dimensional Red Source Pill, but the value of each Ultra-Dimensional Red Source Pill is extremely precious.

It is said that a Super Dimension Chiyuan Pill is worth 100 Super Dimension Dao Coins. Super Dimension Dao Coins are a currency with a higher value than Super Dimension Bao Coins. One Super Dimension Dao Coin can be exchanged for 10 billion Super Dimension Bao Coins.

In other words, 100 Super Dimension Dao coins are worth 1 trillion Super Dimension Treasure coins.

ADVERTISEMENT

The key is that even if there are 1 trillion or more Super Dimension Treasure Coins, you can't buy Super Dimension Chiyuan Dan because there are no channels to buy it!

The Six Wings Family probably doesn't have many extra-dimensional Chiyuan Pills, but they are willing to give them to these extra-dimensional realms. This shows how high the price will be for staying longer this time.