Untitled Part 158

Chapter 3234 Cooperate With The Leader Of Changyue Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian is not afraid of the death of this replica body, but this replica body has the immortal retinoids that have just been refined. If it is lost like this, it will be a big loss.

Moreover, he really wanted to know the reason why Yandu Tiange was chasing this third-level man, and maybe he could get some benefits from it!

"Senior, maybe we can sit down and have a chat."

Ye Tian said again.

"Let's talk, do you still dare to help me?"

The third level person said coldly.

She was thinking about whether Ye Tian sent a message to Yandu Tiange, and whether it was to delay time.

Ye Tian guessed what the other party was thinking and immediately said: "I will not disclose your whereabouts in a super-dimensional era. I can make an oath, how about it?"

With that said, Ye Tian made an oath.

Seeing this, this third-level man breathed a sigh of relief.

"You can call me "May 13" and call me the Lord of Changyue Realm!"

The leader of the third realm, Chang Yue, said.

Immediately, the other party waved his hand, and the void transformed into a palace.

Ye Tian sat down and chatted with the other party, and took out various super-dimensional spiritual fruits.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Master Changyue, I'm very curious as to why Yandu Tiange is chasing you?" Ye Tian asked.

"Actually, it's not Yandu Tiange who wants to hunt me down!" Realm Master Chang Yue shook his head, "Yandu Tiange is just a dog of the other party. Yandu Tiange is nothing, it's just eight people. It's just the three realms. If it's just Yandu Tiange, I can definitely turn to other powerful forces for help. I'm not afraid of Yandu Tiange. What really wants to kill me is Yandu Tiange's backer—Chi Yang Palace, Chi Yang Palace. Yang Palace has the existence of the fourth realm, and also has two fourth realms. However, the two fourth realms of Chiyang Palace went to distant places, and there was no result for a long time. Even so, the third realm of Yang Palace also has Hundreds. Blazing Sun Palace is the real behemoth."

"Chiyang Palace, two people in the fourth realm, hundreds of people in the third realm!"

Ye Tian took a breath.

This is indeed a behemoth. You must know that there is no third level person in the six thousand territories, but Chiyang Palace has hundreds of third level people, and two fourth level people.

It can be said that Chiyang Palace randomly dispatches one person from the third realm, which is enough to sweep across the 6,000 territory.