Chapter 3093 A New World Of Seams!

In addition to these benefits, top forces also have special rights.

For example, the Jie Ting headquarters will not care about the destruction of some forces, even medium and powerful forces, but it cannot go too far, otherwise the Jie Ting headquarters will still intervene.

It is really because of this special right that many forces dream of becoming top forces.

The reason why there are such special rights is that the realm of the gods needs top forces to compete with the Demon Seed Abyss. If the top forces destroy small forces that offend themselves, they will be sanctioned and punished. How can the top forces develop?

Therefore, even if a lot of troubles are caused, the World Court headquarters can at most ask the top forces to pay some fines.

It is precisely because of this that the top forces can develop and grow as much as they want. In addition, there is almost no conflict between the top forces, which makes the top forces extremely powerful, and also makes the strength of the realm of the gods become very powerful.

As for the medium forces and powerful forces, even if some of them are destroyed, there will not be much loss to the realm of the realm god.

On the other hand, losing a top force would have a big impact.

The realm of the gods.

Headquarters of the Heavenly Fire God Alliance.

The high-level world gods here learned that the human race had become a top force, and immediately ordered not to suppress the human race anymore, and they did not dare to suppress it anymore.

Their original strength was not as good as the human race, but they only dared to suppress the human race because of their status as a top force and the protection of the world court.

But now, the human race is already the top force. Even if Ye Tian disobeys the orders of Jie Ting and kills the entire Skyfire God Alliance by himself, Jie Ting headquarters will not execute Ye Tian, ​​but will at most give him heavy punishment.

But at that time, the Heavenly Fire God Alliance was no longer there, so there was no point in punishing them more.

Therefore, they did not dare to provoke Ye Tian anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Fortunately, they are still a top force and are protected by the Jie Ting headquarters. Once Ye Tian dares to attack the Skyfire God Alliance, the Jie Ting headquarters will still stop him.

Naturally, the Heavenly Fire God Alliance is not afraid of being destroyed by the human race, and the human race has only just become a top force, and it is not possible to suppress the Heavenly Fire God Alliance.

However, they also know very well that if a high-level peak world god who condenses nine eternal world spirits is not born, then the status of the Sky Fire God Alliance will become lower and lower, and it will not even be qualified to fight against the human race in the future.