Untitled Part 101

88%Chapter 3182 The True Value Of The Perfect Super-Dimensional Taoist Species!ADVERTISEMENT

Information about the Golden Marrow Bead of Immortality and the Ultra-Dimensional Origin Bead is naturally difficult to obtain. Even the Jialan Chamber of Commerce will not sell this type of information. They only conduct transactions and are not a specialized information sales organization.

However, Ye Tian also spent a lot of time in Jiyang Realm and had a certain understanding of the forces in Jiyang Realm, including those who specialized in selling information.

【Peeping Sky Pavilion】

This force specializes in the business of selling intelligence. In addition to selling intelligence, it also takes on some assassination, protection and other businesses.

It can be said that the Guitian Pavilion is a force in the darkness, but their strength is very powerful. There are many in the super-dimensional realm alone. Their strength is spread across the Six Thousand Territory and many other territories. The general super-dimensional forces simply cannot Don't dare to provoke them.

Moreover, they have too much secret information, and as long as they don't provoke some overlord-level superdimensional forces, they will not cause trouble.

Therefore, Guitian Pavilion exists to this day.

Extreme Yang Realm, a hidden void.

There is a small city here——Xueyin City, which is a secret trading place, and a branch of Guitian Pavilion is hidden here.

Soon, Ye Tian entered the Guitian Pavilion branch.

Of course, he randomly copied the physical body of a person who was half-step into the superdimensional realm and entered here.

In this way, even if his identity is exposed later, 200 will not be found on him.

Of course, he still did some hiding.

The reason why he came here as another half-step super-dimensional realm is that Peeping Sky Pavilion does not have a good reputation after all. If he buys information, he might be sold by Peeping Sky Pavilion in a blink of an eye.

After entering the Guitian Pavilion branch, a peak world god recruited Ye Tian.

"Dear distinguished guest from the Half-Step Superdimensional Realm, what kind of business do you want to do?" asked the peak world god of Peeping Sky Pavilion.

"I want to buy information about the Golden Marrow Bead of Immortality and the Extra-dimensional Origin Bead. Where can I find such treasures?" Ye Tian asked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Many half-step super-dimensional realms want to buy this type of information, so the peak world god of Peeping Sky Pavilion knows this type of information and does not need to inquire.