Untitled Part 174

Chapter 3250 The Third Level Of Mid-Level Cultivation!ADVERTISEMENT

After this drop of the multi-level cultivation essence of the third realm was completely refined by Ye Tian, ​​Ye Tian's cultivation level greatly improved in the early stage of the third realm.

In the following years, he has been refining the multi-dimensional essence of the third realm, and he has also been looking for extra-dimensional creatures in the early or middle stages of the third realm, killing some of the extra-dimensional creatures in the third realm, and once attracted an incomparable The terrifying third-level extra-dimensional creature caused his replica body to be severely injured, and finally chose to self-destruct to hurt the opponent.

Of course, he killed many third-level extra-dimensional creatures, which naturally attracted the attention of some forces. Fortunately, he had mastered the third level of the Great Realm Armor, so these forces could not deduce his traces, and naturally they could not find them. he.

Relying on the corpses of these third-level extra-dimensional creatures and using the multi-dimensional treasure bottle of Changyue Realm Master, a lot of the three-level multi-dimensional cultivation essence was obtained.

Moreover, he found that the aura of Master Chang Yue was increasing, indicating that the injury was getting better, but he was still in the second realm. It was impossible to heal the injury with these three realm multi-dimensional cultivation essences.

At present, only the multi-dimensional healing essence of the third realm can hope to cure the injury of 05 Changyue realm master and restore him to the fourth level of the third realm.

In the blink of an eye, more than thirty extra-dimensional eras have passed.

This day.

Ye Tian's cultivation has reached the peak level of the early stage of the third realm, and one step higher will reach the middle stage of the third realm.

So, he swallowed a drop of the multi-dimensional cultivation essence of the third realm to attack the bottleneck in the middle stage of the third realm.

boom!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

He struck again and again, and the indestructible shackles were gradually washed away by the energy of the multi-dimensional cultivation essence of the three realms.

"Breakthrough!"

Ye Tian felt his cultivation skyrocketed, and his physical strength and power also skyrocketed.

"Not bad, the strength has increased by about 50%!"

This may not seem like much, but when he reaches the third level of cultivation, every improvement is very difficult, let alone the improvement of 50% level. For him, his combat power has already skyrocketed.

Ye Tian was already very satisfied with this.