Chapter 3112 Red Sky Blood Golden Grass, Extra-Dimensional Creature

ADVERTISEMENT

"Don't go there!"

Sumeru Realm God shouted quickly.

A high-level world god said: "Xumi World God, why don't you go over to such a treasure? Even if it is dangerous, there is still hope to get it!"

The Sumeru Realm God sneered: "Remember, don't trust your own perception in the Death Void. We once thought it was a treasure, so a peak Realm God passed by and ended up falling there! According to my estimation, that extreme It may be the territory of an extra-dimensional creature, and releasing the light of such a treasure is just to attract weak creatures to go there. Not only can we not go there, we have to stay away."

I saw the Wuya Sailing Ship continuing to move forward along another road, and the light of the Wuya Sailing Ship was converged, as if it was completely integrated into the void of death. If you look at it from a distance, you can't feel anything at all, so it is very safe.

These high-level peak world gods think that they are weak, but they don't dare to go there.

However, this is because they are weak. If their strength reaches the peak realm of world gods, they may dare to go. Even the Sumeru world gods may not be able to stop them.

In short, there must be some world gods seeking death.

In the following journey, Wuya Sailing Ship 573 continued to advance, and the high-level world gods saw many wonderful things and seemingly good treasures, but the Xumi World God did not let any high-level world gods pass by.

Gradually, some high-level world gods did not believe in the Xumi World God. They thought that the Xumi World God was deliberately exaggerating the dangers and did not want them to take away the treasures, so that they could later let the world gods of Taihao Tianchao Palace take away the treasures. .

In the beginning, only a few high-level world gods would have such an idea, but as time went on, more high-level world gods had this idea.

Finally this day.

When passing by the Death Void area, the high-level world gods saw red grass all over the void.

"It's the Red Sky Blood Gold Grass!!!!"

ADVERTISEMENT

All the high-level world gods were extremely excited.

There are so many such treasures.

Red Sky Blood Golden Grass is a treasure that helps high-level world gods condense eternal world spirits. It is equivalent to helping to break through the realm. For a high-level world god, it can probably increase the realm by more than 30%, but only Only the first time.

If it is used for high-level peak world gods to impact the peak world gods, (afdc) there is a high probability that it can increase the chance of breakthrough by 10%.