Chapter 3126 Refining The Star Winged Six-Armed Shield! Untitled Part 45

The extra-dimensional storm is very scary. According to the data, as long as one does not truly control the power of the extra-dimensional, he will not be able to withstand the extra-dimensional storm and will fall into the ultra-dimensional storm in an instant.

But even if one masters the power of extra dimensions, if one does not condense the super dimensional Tao seeds, his strength will still not be able to survive the extra dimensional storm for too long.

Moreover, even if it can really resist the extra-dimensional storm, there is no way to explore the Death Void. The speed is too slow and it is almost stagnant in one place. There is almost no point in exploring the Death Void.

and.

The super-dimensional storm lasts for a long time, probably for one or two super-dimensional epochs, and during the super-dimensional storm, resources are extremely scarce within a dozen extra-dimensional epochs.

In other words, within dozens of extra-dimensional epochs, this area has no value. Naturally, the Jialan treasure ship has no interest in coming here and will not come again until at least ten hundred extra-dimensional epochs.

This is also the reason why the Jialan Treasure Ship has been coming here frequently in recent years, and it is also to make up for the losses later!

The territory where Ye Tian and the others are located is Territory No. 7362. There are several nearby territories that are within the scope of the super-dimensional storm and will be affected.

Soon, those peak world gods who purchased the information on the extradimensional storm all frowned.

What they are worried about now is whether the extra-dimensional storm will have an impact on the eternal realm and the realm of gods. If even the eternal realm cannot withstand it and is destroyed by the extra-dimensional storm, they will definitely die!

However, they quickly purchased another piece of information from the Galan Treasure Ship, which was that there was nothing going on in the Eternal Border. At most, it would cause more cracks in the Eternal Border, which would lead to a small number of extra-dimensional storm forces blowing into the Eternal Border. .

As long as the formation is deployed in time to resist the escaping extra-dimensional storm, everything will be fine.

As for what formation can withstand these escaping extra-dimensional storms, it is naturally an extra-dimensional formation, which needs to be arranged with the help of extra-dimensional objects as the cornerstone of the formation.

ADVERTISEMENT

And such an ultra-dimensional formation is very valuable.

However, those supreme forces still spent a large amount of Jialan treasure coins to purchase a set of ultra-dimensional formations.

Ye Tian had no choice. He still had human beings who needed protection, and he had to buy a set of extra-dimensional formations.