Chapter 3144 Fusion Of Advanced Extra-Dimensional Things!

"Ignore the matter of condensing the twelfth eternal world spirit for the time being, it will take too long.

Ye Tian is now exploring as many places as possible. After all, with the arrival of the super-dimensional storm, many treasure places will be destroyed and those resources will be reduced to ashes.

Therefore, he must collect all those resources before the super-dimensional storm.

Moreover, with his breakthrough in cultivation, his strength has increased a lot. There happen to be some treasures that he could not set foot in before, but now he can give it a try.

Ever since, in the following days, Ye Tian broke into every treasure or dangerous place in the Death Void to explore and harvest various resources.

And his clone body still falls frequently, but the loss is not big, and the gains still far outweigh the losses.

More than one million Era years have passed, and his wife, son, and daughter have all made breakthroughs and condensed the eleventh eternal world spirit, and the human race has given birth to some top "587" peak world gods.

It can be said that in terms of the number of peak world gods, the human race has surpassed Taihaotian Chaos Palace.

This terrifying growth rate has frightened many supreme forces.

However, the human race has grown up, and Ye Tian's strength has made many supreme forces afraid.

Therefore, those supreme forces will not invade the human race at this juncture, otherwise they may suffer heavy losses.

After the human race became powerful and was not afraid of other supreme forces, Ye Tian no longer had any scruples and passed on the perfect and eternal Tao seed.

Of course, the perfect eternal Tao can only be passed down nine times. He has already passed it on four times, and the remaining five must be given to suitable candidates.

In addition, he has already placed the inheritance of the perfect eternal world spirit in the human temple, and every human world god can choose the perfect eternal world spirit.

Not only that, Ye Tian also tried to create other perfect and eternal Tao seeds. After spending a long time, he finally created several perfect and eternal Tao seeds.

In this way, many male gods of perfect and eternal Taoism will be born in the human race in the future.

This day.

When Ye Tian was exploring a dangerous place in the Death Void, he discovered a mysterious treasure.

It was a fragment of stone, like a fragment of a stone stick.

ADVERTISEMENT

But it is not like a fragment of a super-dimensional secret treasure, but more like a fragment of a super-dimensional thing, because it is filled with the breath of a super-dimensional thing.