Untitled Part 173

Chapter 3249 The Essence Of Multi-Dimensional Cultivation In The Three Realms!ADVERTISEMENT

As a third-level extra-dimensional creature, the Six-Eyed Gu Snake's strength and reactions are very terrifying.

In an instant, layers of black light appeared on its body, turning into lines of defense.

If Ye Tian was just a normal strong person in the early stage of the third realm, then there would be no way he could break the defenses of the Six-Eyed Gu Snake.

But his duplicate body was transformed into a mutilated black mist multi-dimensional body, and his combat power was so terrifying.

puff!

The light of the super-dimensional annihilation technique penetrated the layers of defense of the Six-Eyed Gu Snake, but still did not kill it instantly.

This six-eyed Gu snake is not the first to enter the third realm, so it is naturally very powerful.

But the blow still hurt it, and seriously.

Immediately afterwards, Ye Tian came close and burst out the power of the Black Mist Multidimensional Body with all his strength, displaying the innate multidimensional secret skill of the Black Mist Multidimensional Body, the incomplete innate multidimensional Taoist body - "Five Hairs" - Black Mist Chain.

Wow!!!!

The black mist chain formed by the black mist multi-dimensional body and the super-dimensional rules appeared out of thin air, and instantly bound the six-eyed Gu snake at an unexpected speed.

Suddenly, the six-eyed Gu snake screamed miserably.

"It is indeed an innate multi-dimensional secret technique. No matter how incomplete it is, its power is beyond the super-dimensional annihilation technique I created!"

Ye Tian sighed.

If it were a truly complete innate multi-dimensional Dao body plus innate multi-dimensional secret skills, its power would be so terrifying, it would definitely be able to kill a six-eyed Gu snake like this instantly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Under the innate multi-dimensional secret skill of Black Mist Chain, the Six-Eyed Gu Snake in the third realm cannot break free at all, and even if it dares to self-destruct, it will be useless.

"Die!"

Ye Tian stood in front of the Six-Eyed Gu Snake and punched it. This punch contained the light of the super-dimensional annihilation technique. The blow penetrated the Six-Eyed Gu Snake's head and wiped out one percent of its will.

But the Six-Eyed Gu Snake has blood origin inside its body, which can quickly restore its will and body.

Boom boom boom!!!

In the blink of an eye, Ye Tian had already punched a hundred times, but only severely injured him.