Chapter 3134 Come To The Red Sky Blood Golden Grass Area Again!

ADVERTISEMENT

The realm of endless seams.

Ye Tian began to transform this boundary. This transformation was mainly to prevent the peak demon species from the Demon Abyss from invading here, so he needed to cut off the possibility of the Demon Abyss invading here.

The best way to transform it is to arrange the ultra-dimensional formation and integrate the ultra-dimensional formation into the world of endless seams.

In this way, even if the ultra-dimensional formation is not fully activated, the ultra-dimensional formation itself is enough to cut off the possibility of the peak demon species invading here.

"Then set up another Star Dimension Void Heaven Formation!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

He dismantled the Star Dimension Void Sky Formation at the Eternal Realm. Although there would be some loss, it was not much. A little extra dimensional material would be enough.

Afterwards, he deployed a super-dimensional formation in the realm of endless seams.

Unknowingly, the arrangement of this ultra-dimensional formation was completed.

Boom!!!"One Seventy"!

The Star Dimensional Void Heaven Formation has been completely integrated into this world of endless seams, which has increased the defense of this world of endless seams many times and made the space more stable.

Moreover, Ye Tian also sent a replica body to guard the Star Dimension Void Heaven Formation for a long time, which made him feel more at ease.

"Next, it's time to open up the passage between the endless seam and the void of death!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian has already obtained such a method from the Jieting headquarters to open a passage directly from the Endless Seam. Under normal circumstances, there is no way to break the barrier between the Endless World Seam and the Death Void.

However, those supreme forces continued to study and naturally found a way.

And this help is a super-dimensional object. Using an ordinary low-level super-dimensional object and a secret super-dimensional technique called super-dimensional realm technique, you can break through the barrier and form a permanent super-dimensional object. Dimensional channel.

The premise for this is that the supreme power has a peak world god that integrates extra-dimensional things. Otherwise, it is impossible to practice the extra-dimensional secret technique.

As for the newly promoted supreme forces, there is a high probability that they will not be able to do this. They can ask the peak world gods of other supreme forces to help arrange it.

However, Ye Tian has already integrated extra-dimensional things, so he can naturally practice this extra-dimensional secret technique of extra-dimensional world communication. There is no problem in arranging it by himself.