Untitled Part 127

Chapter 3203 Breakthrough, Finally Becoming A Super-Dimensional Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

soon.

The master of the Spiritual Eye Realm asked his men to get the origins of the extra-dimensional world one by one. These origins were just a trace, but they were enough for tracking.

"Master Tianjiao Realm, the source has been brought!"

The master of the spiritual eye realm said.

The master of Tianjiao Realm took out these original powers and took out the Hunyuan Tianyang Disk.

!!!!

The Hunyuan Tianyang Disk absorbed the power of these origins, and the Tianjiao Realm Master used the power of extra-dimensional rules to activate the Hunyuan Tianyang Disk and began to deduce and track those extra-dimensional origin beads.

In an instant, the power of the Hunyuan Tianyang Disk radiated to many surrounding territories.

Unless the other party escapes to an extremely distant territory or a place containing the power of the third realm, they will not be able to avoid the pursuit of the Hunyuan Tianyang Pan.

Time passed by second by second.

After a long time, Yinjiao Realm Master frowned.

"Can't find it!"

The leader of the Tianjiao Realm stopped activating the Hunyuan Tianyang Disk and sighed: "If it fails, the other party may have already refined all the extra-dimensional origin beads, or it may be protected by the power of the third extra-dimensional realm." "

"this........."

The Spirit Eye Realm Master didn't know what to say.

No matter what the situation was, they could no longer trace the enemy's traces.

It can be said that they will definitely suffer this loss and lose their face.

"It's not impossible to choose a force at random, say it was them, and destroy it!" said the leader of Tianjiao Realm.

"This is a way. In this way, my face can be saved."

ADVERTISEMENT

The Spiritual Eye Realm Master responded.

"From now on, send a half-step extra-dimensional realm to guard those extra-dimensional realms, and keep rotating," the leader of Tianjiao Realm ordered.

"yes!"

The Spiritual Eye Realm Master responded.

Soon after, Tianjiao Pavilion destroyed a small force that had several half-steps into the extra-dimensional realm, and publicized that this force dared to plunder their extra-dimensional origin beads.