Untitled Part 109

89%Chapter 3190 Superdimensional Realm RelicsADVERTISEMENT

Territory No. 6511.

A dead void area, it is completely empty, but in the empty void there is a stone the size of an ordinary star. This stone is concave and convex, but there is a small space hidden inside.

Ye Tian and the second leader Juxing Realm God came here.

"Big boss, this is a branch of our Ice Ghost organization, and it is also the entrance to a ruins."

The Star-Gathering World God said.

"good!"

Ye Tian is not worried about the God of Star Jue deceiving and trapping him, after all, he is just a replica body.

Moreover, he has obtained the Realm-Breaking Star Formation and the Delimiting Disk, and can shuttle between Territory No. 7362 and the Ice Ghost Organization headquarters at any time.

Therefore, if this replica body dies, nothing will happen.

Wow!!

Ye Tian and the Star-Gathering World God entered the small space inside this stone and saw many peak world gods.

"I've met the second leader!"

Many peak world gods said respectfully.

"This 05 is the big leader!"

The Star-Gathering World God introduced Ye Tian to many peak world gods.

These peak world gods were still unclear about what was happening at the headquarters. They looked confused at this moment, and immediately became afraid.

Obviously, their original leader, Ice Bee Realm God, must have died, otherwise they would not have been replaced by a new leader.

Moreover, they could also see that the big leader's cultivation had reached the half-step superdimensional realm, and squeezing them to death was like squeezing an ant to death.

"Big boss!"

They all said respectfully.

"Open the formation and let me throw it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian ordered.

"yes!"

Many peak world gods responded.

The entrance to this ruins was opened. In fact, this ruins had always been open. However, after the Ice Ghost Organization discovered this place, they used a formation to cover the entrance.