Untitled Part 194

Chapter 3270 Release The Crimson Wood Dragon!ADVERTISEMENT

now.

Ye Tian's aura is increasing at an incredible speed, he is transforming every moment, and his physical body is constantly strengthening.

This is the process of transforming Kasyapa's wisdom body from the first level of small achievements to the first level of great achievements. Once the breakthrough is successful, not only will his strength skyrocket, but also all his abilities will skyrocket, and his combat effectiveness will far exceed that before.

After a long time, Ye Tian completely completed his breakthrough.

"The first level of Kassapa's wisdom body is great. Once Kashyapa's wisdom body is raised to the limit of the first level of greatness, you can hit the second level!"

The second level of Kassapa's wisdom body is more powerful, but it is too difficult to upgrade Kassapa's wisdom body to the second level.

Even if he has a steady stream of multi-dimensional treasure gourd essence, it is not that easy.

Because the advancement of this innate multi-dimensional Tao body is not only related to resources, but also related to the realm of super-dimensional rules.

His current level of super-dimensional rules is not high, and it is not easy to forcibly improve Kasyapa's wisdom body.

But 05, he is very satisfied now.

In the third extra-dimensional realm, almost no one has ever mastered the innate multi-dimensional Tao body, let alone the perfect innate multi-dimensional Tao body. He is already invincible in this ten times.

And as his Kasyapa wisdom body has been upgraded to the first level of Dacheng realm, his combat power is enough to rival those in the extra-dimensional realm that are not long after advancing to the fourth realm.

"Try the effect of the multi-dimensional wisdom light of Kasyapa Wisdom Body!"

Ye Tian immediately used the innate multi-dimensional secret skill of multi-dimensional wisdom light, and his understanding and thinking instantly increased many times.

Immediately, he understood the super-dimensional rules, and the effect was far beyond what he had been before.

"The effect is very good. Even without any help in understanding the super-dimensional rules, with only the multi-dimensional wisdom light, I can feel the progress of the super-dimensional rules. This was not possible in the past!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian is very satisfied with the multi-dimensional wisdom light of the first-level Dacheng realm Kasyapa wisdom body.

After the wisdom body of Kasyapa reaches the first level of Dacheng state, it will not take a short time to advance to the second level.