Untitled Part 114

Chapter 3195 The Third Realm Of Super DimensionADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian could not imagine what situation or powerful person could destroy an extra-dimensional territory.

After the news spread, many forces became curious and even a little worried.

After all, if a strong man destroys Territory No. 7001, he might break into Territory No. 6000. How will he stop it then?

Maybe you can destroy an extradimensional world with just one strike, and no one can escape.

"Peeping Sky Pavilion may know the secret!"

Ye Tian immediately went to Guitian Pavilion to buy this kind of information.

I thought this type of information was expensive, but after asking about it I found out it was very cheap.

Obviously, many powerful people have purchased the information, and maybe the specific information will spread soon, so this kind of information is very cheap.

Ye Tian didn't care about the superdimensional treasure coins and bought the information directly.

After getting the information, Ye Tiancai finally knew what happened.

"I didn't expect that two strong men who had reached the third level of the super-dimensional realm were fighting to snatch a treasure, which eventually led to the collapse of the territory of 7001 County.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian said in shock.

Before this, he didn't know what the third realm of the extradimensional realm was, but now he knows it.

The first realm of the ultra-dimensional realm is the realm where the ultra-dimensional body 05 is condensed to break through. The second realm of the ultra-dimensional realm is the existence of understanding the rules of the ultra-dimensional world. The third realm of the ultra-dimensional realm is even more terrifying. The extra-dimensional Tao Fruit in the body derives the existence of the extra-dimensional realm.

This extra-dimensional world is naturally not a real extra-dimensional world, but a similar small-scale extra-dimensional world. If you want to condense such an extra-dimensional world, you must understand the rules of the extra-dimensional world to a very high degree, otherwise you will not be able to break through at all.

It can be said that the third-level extra-dimensional realm can instantly kill a group of second-level extra-dimensional realms, and a single look can kill the first-level extra-dimensional realm.

Even in Territory No. 6000, it is estimated that there is no such extra-dimensional realm, and these two extra-dimensional realms come from the higher-ranked ultra-dimensional realm. Their specific identities are not clear to Guitian Pavilion.

Since Territory No. 7001 collapsed and involved the third realm of extra-dimensionality, many forces did not dare to step into the shattered Territory No. 7001.