Untitled Part 97

88%Chapter 3178 Jiyang Realm Jialan Chamber Of Commerce AuctionADVERTISEMENT

"Dear guest from the Half-Step Superdimensional Realm, what do you need?"

An employee of Jialan Chamber of Commerce said respectfully.

For the Jialan Chamber of Commerce, any person in the half-step super-dimensional realm is worthy of respect and is also their big customer, so they appear to be very respected.

"Does Jialan Chamber of Commerce have better resources than the Golden Marrow of Immortality?"

Ye Tian asked.

Golden Marrow of Immortality!

This employee was very shocked. The Golden Marrow of Immortality is already a very good resource, which helps to temper the power of the super dimension. It is enough for those who are half-step into the super dimension, and it is a very top resource. .

He really couldn't think of such a resource that was better than the Golden Marrow of Immortality.

"Dear guest, I'm not sure about this either. I need to ask the higher-ups for instructions."

the employee said.

"Okay, then I'll wait here.

Ye Tian said.

Soon after, the employee returned.

"Dear guests, our Jialan Chamber of Commerce does have resources beyond the Golden Marrow of Immortality, but we are not selling them at the moment. y

The employee said with a hint of apology.

Not to be sold?

Ye Tian frowned, but if he thought about it carefully, it was normal.

ADVERTISEMENT

That kind of extra-dimensional resource must be very rare and rare. Even the Jialan Chamber of Commerce may not have enough internal resources, so naturally they will not be sold.

The resources that can be sold are almost all relatively common and in large quantities, or they are resources used to attract customers.

Just when Ye Tian was disappointed, the employee said again: "Dear guest, although our Jialan Chamber of Commerce does not sell that kind of resources, there will be a large-scale auction soon, and there will be such resources in the popular sale!"

With that said, the employee took out an invitation letter, which was also given to him by Jialan Chamber of Commerce.

"Jialan Chamber of Commerce, Jiyang Realm Auction!"