Untitled Part 176

Chapter 3252 The Realm Of Ice And Fire, The Quarreling Fourth Realms!ADVERTISEMENT

Territory No. 5009.

In a small city, there is an ordinary aristocratic family. This ordinary aristocratic family has one second-level extra-dimensional realm and more than a dozen first-level extra-dimensional realms.

Such a family is undoubtedly not worth mentioning in the entire 5009 Hao territory.

What everyone in the extra-dimensional realm doesn't know is that the Lord of the Holy Sea Realm has come to this aristocratic family.

In fact, the second extra-dimensional realm of this family is a clone he refined. He is hiding here now and is relatively safe for the time being.

"Damn it, I finally obtained the inheritance of Kasyapa Wisdom Body, but it was actually publicized by those in the third realm. If I had known this, I would have paid a heavy price to cut them off!"

The Lord of the Holy Sea said angrily.

However, when he thought about the wisdom body of Kassapa, he became very excited.

This is a pretty good innate multi-dimensional Taoist body, and what is missing is only the third layer. The contents of the first and second layers are still complete and do not affect the practice. As long as the multi-dimensional wisdom light is not used, the potential will not be affected.

Once he has mastered it, even if he is just entering the first level, he will be able to fight with the ordinary fourth level of extra-dimensional realm.

After his strength skyrocketed, he dared to go to several treasure places that he didn't dare to go in the past, and maybe he could get 290 treasures that would help him attack the fourth realm.

When the time comes, he will step into the fourth realm again, and he will no longer be afraid of other forces in the territory of No. 5,000.

This plan is naturally beautiful, but it is very dangerous now. If the Fourth Realm people find him, he will never survive.

"If you want to cultivate Kassapa's wisdom body, you must use the treasure of Kassapa's wisdom leaves. It is best to enter the Kassapa wisdom tree to practice."

ADVERTISEMENT

The Kassapa Wisdom Tree is not in the territory of No. 5,000, but in the territory of No. 4,000. It was created by an unimaginable strong man after passing by the Kassapa Wisdom Tree and attaining enlightenment.

Nowadays, the force in charge of the Kassapa Wisdom Tree is a behemoth. There are existences in the fifth realm, and there is more than one.

How could he be qualified to go there?

Therefore, he could only settle for the next best thing and get some Kasyapa wisdom leaves!

"Kasyapa Wisdom Leaves, I can't get them at all now, but those forces in the fourth realm can get them. If it were normal, I could buy Kasyapa Wisdom Leaves from the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce. If the quantity is not large, I would definitely not Attracting attention. But now, how dare I go to Jiucai Chamber of Commerce to trade Kasyapa Wisdom Leaves!"