Chapter 3122 Superdimensional Dao Seed Inheritance

ADVERTISEMENT

In the silent void of death, a huge treasure ship came and passed near the territory of an extra-dimensional creature.

If it were normal, if the peak world god dared to approach it, he would definitely be killed instantly by it.

However, when it saw the Jialan treasure ship, it trembled all over and fled from the confines of its lair in fear.

This is the deterrent of the Galan Treasure Ship. Ordinary extradimensional creatures would not dare attack the Galan Treasure Ship.

Soon, the Jialan treasure ship approached the area near the boundary of the realm of gods, and then stopped at a specific place, where it always stopped every time.

Before the Jialan treasure ship arrived, a group of peak world gods had already arrived and immediately boarded the ship.

Eternal borders.

Ye Tian naturally also got the news and knew that the Jialan Treasure Ship was coming, so he immediately entered the Death Void from the crack controlled by the human race, and brought almost all the extra-dimensional resources with him.

Wow!

Ye Tian shuttled along a safe route and quickly arrived at the location of the Jialan treasure ship.

"What a huge treasure ship!"

Ye Tian was surprised.

Compared with this Jialan treasure ship, Xumi World God's boundless sailing ship is undoubtedly a small broken ship, and the difference is like the difference between a luxury ship and a small wooden ship.

Moreover, the energy emitted by this Galan treasure ship far exceeded any extra-dimensional creature he had seen in the past. This Galan treasure ship alone could probably crush those extra-dimensional creatures.

"I don't know what the level of power behind this Galan Treasure Ship is."

Ye Tian thought secretly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Wow!

He came to the entrance of the Jialan treasure ship, where two peak world gods were guarding.

When Ye Tian approached these two peak world gods, he sensed the terrifying aura on the other side, which was much stronger than his own. Such a peak world god was only a guard on the Jialan treasure ship, and his status was obviously not very high.

"Please take out the Galamba Card!"

One of the peak world gods said.

"Two peak world gods, I did not apply for the Jialanbao Card!"