Untitled Part 132

Chapter 3208 Trading The Method Of Refining Super-Dimensional Taoist WeaponsADVERTISEMENT

The master of the Heavenly Injury Realm cannot glean much useful information from the battle field, and he also knows that such a strong person who has understood the realm of super-dimensional rules cannot use ordinary deductions to track and deduce the treasure.

However, he learned that the master of Xuhai Realm was tracking a half-step super-dimensional realm, so he left the branch.

If we track the person who is half-step into the extra-dimensional realm, we may be able to know who the force behind it is.

So, he immediately returned to the headquarters and took out the sky-peeping mirror from Peeping Heaven Pavilion.

The Sky-Looking Mirror is a medium-level super-dimensional Taoist soldier, and it is a special super-dimensional Taoist soldier. Its value is no less than that of ordinary high-level super-dimensional Taoist soldiers. It can be used for deduction, creation, tracking and other functions, but it activates the Sky-Looking Mirror. Need to pay - not a small price to pay.

Even a strong person in the second super-dimensional realm like the Master of Tianshang Realm would not dare to look into the sky mirror for a long time.

boom!!!!!

The sky-gazing mirror was activated, and a silk thread spread out, connecting the dead Xuhai realm master, and then tried to contact the half-step super-dimensional realm.

Time passed little by little.

suddenly.

This thread is broken.

"Can't find it!"

"Damn it, that half-step to the super-dimensional realm has either understood the rules of the super-dimensional, or is the clone of a strong person in the second-level super-dimensional realm."

The Lord of Heavenly Injury Realm was extremely angry.

As a result, it is impossible to track who the enemy is.

At present, he had to enter the territory of No. 5,000 and invite a strong person from the extra-dimensional realm who was good at tracking to come over.

However, the price he paid was unbearable.

ADVERTISEMENT

It is impossible for Guitian Pavilion to pay such a price for a mere first-level super-dimensional realm.

Moreover, this time it may be a vendetta, and the other party did not really take action against Guitian Pavilion.

Therefore, the Heavenly Shang Realm Master just pretended to follow it and stopped caring about the matter.