Untitled Part 139

Chapter 3215 The Core Of The Mist Mother, A Great Opportunity!ADVERTISEMENT

"The super-dimensional elves are too powerful!"

Ye Tian couldn't help but sigh.

However, even such a powerful super-dimensional elves do not dare to leave here casually. After all, there must be more powerful forces outside.

But if you stay here, even the third realm won't dare to break into this place.

As for the background of the super-dimensional elves, he currently has no way of knowing.

"Hang around here first, and then practice for a while, and then find ways to find opportunities to understand more extra-dimensional rules!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

Therefore, Ye Tian stayed here, being very cautious and not communicating much with other super-dimensional elves. He only occasionally walked inside some open Mist Mother Fruits to learn about the information here.

Among the super-dimensional elves, most of the Mist Fruits do not allow other super-dimensional elves to enter. You must be inside the Mist Fruit before you can enter. If you enter by force, you will be punished very severely.

Of course, there are still a few fruits of the Mist Mother that are of the public type, and any super-dimensional elves can enter. These open Mist Mother Fruits are places for transactions and communication, which can be said to be very lively.

Ye Tian often sneaks in here and becomes more and more familiar with the information about the super-dimensional elves.

This day.

He learned a very useful piece of information. There was a great opportunity inside the No. 10 Mist Mother Fruit. The Mist Mother Core of the No. 10 Mist Mother Fruit had mutated, absorbed the origin of the Mist Mother Wood, and evolved into A very amazing treasure.

This core of the Mist Mother contains the origin of the super-dimensional rules. If you understand the core of the Mist Mother, you can strengthen the super-dimensional rules.

ADVERTISEMENT

Two first-level super-dimensional elves are eager to enter the core of the Mist Mother to understand the super-dimensional rules, but they are not qualified.

After Ye Tian heard their conversation, he was also looking forward to it.

"If I understand the core of the Mist Mother, maybe I can greatly improve the super-dimensional rules!"

But it is very difficult to enter the core of the Mist Mother and gain enlightenment.

There are too many super-dimensional elves, and there are too many super-dimensional realms. If they all try to understand, too much source will be consumed, which will do great harm to the core of the Mist Mother.