Untitled Part 167

Chapter 3243 Target: Black Mist Multidimensional Body!ADVERTISEMENT

When it comes to the innate multi-dimensional Taoist body, Changyue Realm Master is also very envious and longing for it.

"The innate multi-dimensional Tao body is a very powerful physique. It is rumored that some special innate multi-dimensional treasures can help the super-dimensional realm to breed the innate multi-dimensional Tao body, but it is just a rumor and I don't know much about it. There are also some powerful ones. Heirs will also inherit the innate multi-dimensional Tao body of their parents, but those powerful people may be in the sixth or even seventh realm, which is beyond our imagination.

"There is another method, which is to practice the secret technique of innate multi-dimensional Dao body to condense the innate multi-dimensional Dao body. Many powerful super-dimensional realms will deduce the secret technique of creating innate multi-dimensional Dao body, but most of the secret techniques created are incomplete or have some defects. Seriously flawed, there is no way to develop a true innate multi-dimensional Tao body. And there is an innate multi-dimensional Tao body that absorbs the black mist - the Mo multi-dimensional body!"

Mentioning the Black Mist Multidimensional Body, Realm Master Chang Yue shook his head, "The Black Mist Multidimensional Body is an innate multidimensional Taoist body created by a person in the fifth realm. The only incomplete version that spread to the 5000 realm has great side effects. In fact, the complete Black Mist Multidimensional Body also has huge side effects, and it is not a good thing to practice it. It may affect your future potential. However, once the Black Mist Multidimensional Body is completed, it can absorb the power of the Black Mist and strengthen itself. I once I have seen a person in the third level who has practiced the black mist multi-dimensional body, and he resisted the attack of the fourth level. However, the third level person did not break through to the fourth level in the end, and now he has disappeared. Maybe it will be early. It fell.

"Can the third realm resist the attack of the fourth realm?"

Ye Tian was very surprised, this is too fantasy!

He is very aware of the gap between the second realm and the third realm. If he faces any third realm, he will not be able to withstand a move and will be instantly killed by the third realm. And the gap between the third realm and the fourth realm It will only be bigger.

But the person in the third realm who had mastered the black mist multi-dimensional body could withstand the attacks of the fourth realm, which was extremely unbelievable.

This is just a incomplete black mist multi-dimensional body. If it were a truly perfect innate multi-dimensional Tao body, its combat power would be so terrifying.

Just when Ye Tian was deep in thought, Master Chang Yue reminded: "Master Ye Tian, ​​you have great potential and are expected to reach the fourth realm in the future. Don't ruin your future by cultivating the Black Mist Multidimensional Body. There are only some who have no hope of breaking through. Only in the third realm can such a black mist multi-dimensional body be cultivated.

"I see!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian didn't say much, but he was very interested in the black mist multidimensional body.