Untitled Part 90

88%Chapter 3171 A Small Achievement In Super-Dimensional PowerADVERTISEMENT

Time flies.

A super-dimensional era is gradually passing.

"Damn it, this guy has been practicing in seclusion for an extra-dimensional era!"

In Poxu City, a half-step super-dimensional state said angrily in his heart.

It is normal for a peak world god to retreat for an extra-dimensional era. This is not too long, but it is almost always within his own power. But to retreat for an extra-dimensional era inside Poxu City is too outrageous.

You know, renting a mansion in Poxu City, even an ordinary mansion, will cost millions of super-dimensional epochs.

Many peak world gods cannot raise one million extra-dimensional epochs, so how can they spend it on renting a mansion?

Under normal circumstances, those peak world gods all rent their mansions in Poxu City for a short period of time, and the cost is not high.

It's extremely rare to be like Ye Tian, ​​and it's even more rare to spend a whole extra-dimensional era in seclusion inside the mansion he rented.

However, he has been waiting for such a long time and can only continue to wait.

He is most afraid of a situation, that is, Ye Tian breaks through half a step into the super-dimensional realm, and then condenses the super-dimensional mind and uses up the golden marrow of immortality. That would be bad.

However, there is a lot of movement when breaking through the half-step of the ultra-dimensional realm. At the moment when the ultra-dimensional Tao seeds are condensed, not even the ultra-dimensional formation can cover it up.

At present, he has not sensed any signs of Ye Tian's breakthrough.

Therefore, Ye Tian should still be the peak world god.

"Wait for another extra-dimensional era. If this guy still doesn't come out, then send your subordinates to keep an eye on him!"

This half-step super-dimensional realm thought secretly in his heart.

******

Inside the mansion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian is at a critical moment, and his extradimensional mind and extradimensional power are transforming.

Once the transformation is successful, his extra-dimensional power will enter the realm of Xiaocheng.

Time passed slowly, and finally a powerful breath burst out from his body, and the extra-dimensional power condensed to an extremely terrifying level was emitted, and he was chosen to surpass him.