Untitled Part 180

Chapter 3256 The Fourth Level Of Great Realm Armor Is Completed!ADVERTISEMENT

"The Lord of the Holy Sea must be dead!"

He vaguely sensed that the power of the oath he had made at the Kuntong realm master's ruins had dissipated.

Although he did not kill the Lord of the Holy Sea with his own hands, he still tricked him to death, and it was regarded as avenging the Lord of Kuntong. Naturally, it was regarded as fulfilling the oath.

At this point, he is no longer affected by the oath of Kuntong Realm Lord.

"The Lord of the Holy Sea Realm is dead. The inheritance of Kasyapa's Wisdom Body has long been handed over to other cloned bodies when we were on the way. They can't find out no matter how they check, unless they ask the existence of the fifth realm to deduce my traces!"

But there is no fifth realm in Territory No. 5000, so he is not worried.

But when it comes to the inheritance of the Kasyapa Wisdom Body, there may be existences in the fifth realm. By then, he may not be able to hide the existence of the fifth realm.

"You still have to practice the Great Realm Armor Technique to the fourth level!"

After these years of hard training, he is about to reach the fourth level of the Great Realm Armor Technique.

The reason why he can practice so fast is naturally because of his improvement in cultivation and the realm of super-dimensional rules, which allows him to comprehend and practice the Great Realm Armor Technique. The efficiency has increased many times. Otherwise, he would have been given a thousand extra-dimensional epochs of time. He also couldn't master the fourth level of the Great Realm Armor Technique.

"In ten extra-dimensional epochs at most, the fourth level of Yinjie Li Technique can be mastered!"

He is also looking forward to the fourth level of the Great Realm Armor Technique.

ADVERTISEMENT

In the days that followed, those in the fourth realm of the extra-dimensional realm frantically searched for traces of Ye Tian, ​​but they didn't even know who it was, and deducing the traces was ineffective, and it was even more impossible to deduct the wisdom body of Kasyapa.

Gradually, they gave up the wisdom body of Kasyapa completely.

However, they are still keeping an eye on the sale of Kasyapa Wisdom Leaves. If anyone buys Kasyapa Wisdom Leaves in the future, they must secretly track and trace them, and maybe they can find the third-level super who has inherited Kasyapa Wisdom Body. The realm of dimension.

Maybe this move will hopefully bring back the legacy of Kassapa's wisdom body!

"The inheritance of Kasyapa Wisdom Body requires Kasyapa Wisdom Leaves in order to have any hope of practicing it, but it is undoubtedly impossible to buy Kasyapa Wisdom Leaves now. Those forces who possess Kasyapa Wisdom Leaves will definitely stare at everyone who tries to buy it. If I go to buy the extra-dimensional realm of Kasyapa Wisdom Leaves, I will definitely be targeted, and it is impossible to actually buy it.々!"