Untitled Part 119

Chapter 3200 The Relics Of The Third Superdimensional RealmADVERTISEMENT

Territory No. 7362.

Ye Tian began to practice in seclusion.

He first took out the smallest fragment of the extradimensional boundary stone, then swallowed it, and used the power of the extradimensional to absorb the energy contained in it.

It has to be said that the energy contained in the fragments of the extra-dimensional boundary stone is so majestic.

Fortunately, Ye Tian had tempered the power of the extra dimension to a perfect state and had some understanding of the rules of the extra dimension, otherwise he would really not be able to absorb a trace of the energy inside.

!!!!

A trace of energy from the fragments of the extra-dimensional boundary stone was absorbed by Ye Tian, ​​integrated into the extra-dimensional body, and began to quickly temper the extra-dimensional body.

"The effect is great!"

Ye Tian was excited.

Although this trace of energy is small, its quality is too high, and it is even many times more powerful than the tempering effect of the ultra-dimensional origin beads.

But it's normal to think about it carefully. This thing is for the strong people in the third realm of extra-dimensional realm. Even an insignificant little fragment contains unimaginable energy.

After a long time, this trace of energy was exhausted, and he continued to absorb the energy from the fragments.

In this way, Ye Tian used this fragment of the extra-dimensional boundary stone to continuously temper his extra-dimensional body, rapidly increasing the tempering progress of his extra-dimensional body.

Originally, the tempering level of his extra-dimensional body 05 was only 6% and less than 7%, but now it has quickly increased to 7%.

Years pass.

Ye Tian's extra-dimensional body is getting stronger and stronger.

Eight percent!

Nine percent!

Ten percent!

ADVERTISEMENT

One extra-dimensional epoch after another passed.

After five extra-dimensional eras passed, he had already refined this fragment of extra-dimensional boundary stone.

And the tempering level of his extra-dimensional body has reached 56%. This speed of improvement is simply terrifying.

"The extra-dimensional body has been tempered to 56%, and my physical body is at least five times stronger!!!"