Chapter 3167 Territory No. 6,000

ADVERTISEMENT

"Here is a piece of information about the surrounding territories. Please introduce Ye Tian to choose the territory to go to.

The Shuizhe Realm God gave Ye Tian a piece of information.

If you were another peak world god, you would have to buy this information if you wanted to get it, but Ye Tian understood the true power of extra-dimensionality. If he asked for Gallan treasure coins for this information, it would undoubtedly be too stingy and would make Ye Tian dissatisfied.

So, he gave it away for free.

Ye Tian took the information and read it carefully.

This information not only records each territory, but also provides some detailed introductions, such as the general strength of Lianlian.

Many realms are actually weak, but a handful of realms are very powerful.

For example, it records a very powerful territory - Territory No. 6000. This territory is very powerful, far surpassing Territory No. 7322. This domain not only has a large number of half-step super-dimensional realms , there are even many extra-dimensional realms, and the territories are extremely vast, a thousand times the size of ordinary territories.

"I want to enter territory No. 6000!"

Ye Tian said.

The Shuize Realm God smiled slightly, and he knew that Ye Tian wanted to enter the six thousandth level.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Ye Tianjie God, Territory No. 6000 is also the headquarters of our Jialan Chamber of Commerce. Territory No. 7322 is far away from Territory No. 60. I want to send Ye Tianjie God to cross 020, and I want to send it now. In the past, the price paid was very high. The key is that there is no direct treasure ship. Even the Jialan treasure ship has to pass through various territories to do business, and it is impossible to return directly. However, if you want to go to the Six Thousand Territory in a short time, there is also a The channel is to go back with the exploration team of the Jialan Chamber of Commerce. But there is a certain danger in following the exploration team back." Mizusawa Realm God said matter-of-factly.

"Discovery team?"

This was the first time Ye Tian heard this.

"What is the Jialan Chamber of Commerce expedition team?" Ye Tian asked curiously.

Mizusawa Kaishen introduced: "The Garan treasure ship enters many territories to do business, and it will never interfere in any disputes or treasure hunting business. Even if you encounter any treasures on the way, you will never be allowed to get off the ship, but it can be recorded, and there will be adventures in the future. Teams come to collect the treasures. However, there are dangers near some treasures, and it is not unheard of to even cause the entire expedition team to be wiped out. The Jialan Chamber of Commerce has many expedition teams. After the expedition team has completed exploring some territories, it needs to return to the headquarters. I can apply for one of the expedition teams to accompany you when they go back. But on the way back, the expedition team will also explore some passing places, which will be dangerous. In short, the expedition team rarely takes safe routes.