Untitled Part 181

Chapter 3257 Bidding For Kasyapa Wisdom Leaves!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian has a lot of wealth. Over the years, he has been hunting the third-level extra-dimensional creatures and robbed the wealth of those third-level extra-dimensional creatures, so now he can easily spend tens of millions of extra-dimensional Dao coins.

Therefore, he participated in the bidding for the three-dimensional multi-dimensional healing essence.

Many third realms also want to bid for the three realms multi-dimensional healing essence. Many third realms have suffered serious injuries and have not recovered yet, so they naturally need the three realms multi-dimensional healing essence.

There are also those who are in the third realm, the extra-dimensional realm, and want to buy the multi-dimensional healing essence of the third realm to prepare for the future.

No one can guarantee that they will not suffer serious injuries that are difficult to heal in the future. If there is the multi-dimensional healing essence of the Three Realms at that time, there is no need to worry.

Therefore, everyone wants to prepare a drop or two of such good stuff.

Of course, the auction price of the Three Realms Multi-dimensional Healing Essence will not be too high. After all, the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce will auction one or two drops from time to time, so there is no need to pay too high a price.

The owner of the Moon Appreciation Realm has suffered a huge decline in cultivation and is being hunted by the Blazing Sun Palace. Otherwise, she could have participated in the auction and obtained the multi-dimensional healing essence of the Three Realms to heal her injuries.

2 million Super Dimension Coins!

3 million super dimension coins!

The bidding price for the Three Realm Multi-dimensional Healing Essence was getting higher and higher, and was finally set at 5.6 million Super Dimension Dao Coins, which was drawn down by Ye Tian. 217

Since there are many items in the auction, you can choose to exchange them immediately after taking them, or you can choose to exchange them together after the auction ends.

Ye Tian naturally didn't want to waste time, so he immediately paid 5.6 million super-dimensional Dao coins and got this drop of the three-realm multi-dimensional healing essence.

Looking at this drop of the three-dimensional multi-dimensional healing essence, Ye Tian was filled with emotion.

The value of this thing is even more precious than the other two multi-dimensional essences. After all, it can save lives.

ADVERTISEMENT

"The Jiucai Chamber of Commerce should be in control of a healing multi-dimensional vase. With this kind of treasure, it can sell some multi-dimensional healing essence from time to time, which is enough to earn a huge amount of wealth. If I sell the multi-dimensional essence, I can also get a huge amount of wealth, but it's a pity that I don't. If I dare to sell this information, I will definitely be robbed!"