Chapter 3088

ADVERTISEMENT

"All high-level world gods from the Heavenly Fire God Alliance, please leave!"

Ye Xingchen expelled.

However, these high-level world gods of the Heavenly Fire God Alliance were unmoved, and they would not leave directly!

"Capture him directly!" The Hell God said.

boom!!!!

These high-level world gods suppressed Ye Xingchen with their momentum, while the hellfire ghosts and gods took action directly.

In his opinion, his own action is enough to capture Ye Xingchen, and other high-level world gods can assist him to prevent Ye Xingchen from escaping.

But soon, the Hell God was confused.

I saw that the Hell God's blow did not break Ye Xingchen's defense. Even though he did not attack with all his strength, he was still a high-level world god who condensed eight eternal world spirits. He was unable to do anything to condense seven of them into one. The high-level world god of the eternal world spirit.

"too weak!"

Ye Xingchen sneered.

Immediately afterwards, he fought with the Hell God, and injured the Hell God with just one move.

In terms of strength, Ye Xingchen's combat power is invincible among the high-level world gods who have condensed eight eternal world gods. Only a high-level world god who has condensed nine eternal world spirits can defeat him.

"Go together!"

The God of Hell shouted.

These high-level world gods took action together to besiege Ye Xingchen.

Rumble!!!

Ye Xingchen fell into a hard fight for a while. After all, his strength was not much stronger than the Hell World God, and there were more than one high-level world god like the Hell World God, plus other high-level world gods. It is not easy for him to defeat these high-level world gods.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, these high-level world gods could not do anything to him.

They kept fighting, and the fluctuations spread, attracting the attention of many human world gods.

But this group of human world gods dare not intervene. After all, their strength is too weak. They are no match for high-level world gods. They are not even qualified to intervene. A slight fluctuation can crush their bodies and kill them in front of them.

However, many world gods contacted Ye Tian and reported the information.