Chapter 3109 Taihao Tianchao Palace!

ADVERTISEMENT

"The Huoyang Zhenzong lost a peak world god, but for so long, it has never attacked the human race.

Ye Tian recalled this and suddenly felt a little confused.

But then I thought about it, maybe the peak world god of Huoyang Zhenzong was also afraid that he would be killed by the unknown strong man. If it was really the peak world god who was related to the human race who did it, it would be very dangerous to deal with the human race.

Therefore, it makes sense that Huoyang Zhenzong does not dare to attack the human race.

"That's fine. The Huoyang Zhenzong will not deal with the human race, and the human race can develop normally. After a long time, even if I don't need to take action, there is no need to worry about the Huoyang Zhenzong's revenge!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

Huoyang Zhenzong.

Saya World God is chatting with a shadow.

This phantom is another peak world god "Four Five Zero", but its strength is much stronger than that of Saya World God.

"I've seen the Sumeru Realm God!"

Saya World God is very polite.

After all, this Sumeru World God is the pinnacle world god of a supreme power. Not only is his strength stronger than him, but his status and status are not comparable to him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Therefore, he did not dare to neglect this Sumeru Realm God.

Sumeru Realm God said: "Saya Realm God, your Huoyang Zhen Sect has lost a peak realm god, and now the hope of becoming the supreme power has been reduced!"

In response to the ridicule of Sumeru World God, Saye World God did not dare to say anything and could only nod slightly.

Immediately, the Sumeru Realm God said again: "Saya Realm God, there is an opportunity now. I wonder if your Huoyang Zhenzong is willing to send a high-level realm god there, or you can go there yourself."

"Opportunity? What opportunity?"

Saya World God showed interest.

Sumeru Realm God said: "Not long ago, our Taihao Heavenly Chaos Palace found a mysterious treasure land in the void of death. It contains many opportunities. If we get some opportunities randomly, a high-level peak realm god can hope to be promoted to the peak realm. God, if your Huoyang Zhenzong is lucky, it is not impossible to give birth to two peak world gods.

Saya World God was not excited, but slightly calm.

"Sumi Realm God, you don't have to fool me. If there really is such a good place, will your Taihaotian Chaos Palace give us the opportunity?" Sayer Realm God asked back: "That mysterious treasure land is probably invincible. Even high-level peak world gods will almost certainly die if they enter. So, you want to use our high-level world gods of Huoyang Zhenzong as cannon fodder!"