Chapter 3137, Prepare To Invade The Demonic Abyss

Dealing with the Demonic Abyss?

All the peak world gods frowned slightly, although they had all had this thought.

However, their strength is not much different from that of the Demon Seed Abyss, and the peak demons in the Demon Seed Abyss still have the means to influence their eternal Tao Seeds. Even the peak world gods dare not say that they cannot be transformed into demons.

Therefore, it is impossible for them to completely crush the Demon Seed Abyss.

If a war is launched, both sides will suffer heavy losses.

In the past, when the Realm of Realm Gods and the Demonic Abyss were fighting, none of them, the peak Realm Gods, had ever really taken action.

If a war really broke out, how many peak world gods would have perished!

A peak world god said: "Liang Yi Realm God, our strength is about the same as that of the Demon Seed Abyss. Once we invade the Demon Seed Abyss, under the suppression of the Demon Seed Abyss' will, we will be at a disadvantage!"

The will of the demonic abyss!

The other peak world gods nodded slightly. They were also afraid of the abyssal will of the demonic species, which was an existence they could not contend with.

Once they are suppressed by the will of the Demonic Abyss, they are no match at all. If they forcefully invade the Demonic Abyss, they may end up with the entire 473rd Army being wiped out.

Under such circumstances, if the gods of the two ritual realms still want to invade the Demonic Abyss, why should they invade?

Seeing that many peak world gods did not agree, Liangyi Realm Shen said: "Everyone, since I proposed this plan, I am sure of it. First, let's discuss the issue of the will of the devil's abyss, the will of the devil's abyss, and the relationship between the kingdom of our world gods and the eternal kingdom. The will of the devil is different. It has mutated and gained self-awareness, which makes the Demon Seed Abyss very scary. But we have a way to seal the Demon Seed Abyss' will."

"Sealing the will of the demonic abyss?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Many peak world gods find it incredible, that is the will of the Demon Seed Abyss!

In terms of levels, the will of the Demonic Abyss can be regarded as an extra-dimensional level. Only a peak world god who understands the true extra-dimensional power can influence or even suppress the will of the Demonic Abyss.

Wow!

The god of the world of two rituals took out a bead.

"This is a super-dimensional secret treasure!"

Many peak world gods recognized it, but they didn't know what the use of this super-dimensional secret treasure was.