Chapter 3116 Super-Dimensional Red Vine!

This low-level extra-dimensional object is a crimson vine, which contains very terrifying energy, but compared with the remaining branches of the Kun Realm Wood that the supreme forces and the Demonic Abyss fought for, it is not worth mentioning. .

However, compared with the fragments of Kun Realm Wood that he fused, they were inferior in quality, but much more powerful in appearance.

The Kun Realm Wood fragment he fused was just a small fragment, and it did not contain much extradimensional power. It could not support him in a long-term battle, and it would also take a long time to recover.

But the extra-dimensional power contained in this vine is more than ten thousand times stronger, but the quality is inferior. If it is fused, the power it exerts is no less than the fragments of the Kunjie Wood.

This is the truly complete extra-dimensional thing!

However, this extradimensional thing already has a certain degree of consciousness and is constantly releasing the extradimensional power zone.

When Ye Tian approached it, this extra-dimensional thing was already aware of it and was ready to attack him.

boom!!!

The vines of this extra-dimensional thing turned into a javelin and pierced Ye Tian, ​​which contained extremely powerful extra-dimensional power.

This is not a powerful move, it is just a simple use of super-dimensional power, but even so, it still brought some trouble to Ye Tian.

In an instant, Ye Tian was knocked out, his whole body cracked, and his body was entangled with a special extra-dimensional power, which constantly affected his high-level world god body.

This kind of extra-dimensional power is different from the extra-dimensional power contained in his Kunjie Wood fragments. This kind of extra-dimensional power is extremely overbearing and corrodes the physical body very seriously.

However, Ye Tian can still hold on for the time being.

BOOM!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian kept fighting with this extra-dimensional object. Even though the opponent's moves were very crude, the energy contained in it was too terrifying, causing his injuries to become more and more serious.

Gradually, his body began to lose control.

Eventually, his replica body died.

"I can't beat it. If I come here with a duplicate body that has been fused with the fragments of Kunjie Wood, I will definitely be able to deal with this extra-dimensional thing"々!"

Ye Tian murmured.

Although he couldn't defeat it, he did not give up. Instead, he let multiple cloned bodies attack the extra-dimensional object together. Maybe he could hope to kill the consciousness of the extra-dimensional object and take away the extra-dimensional object. things.