Untitled Part 142

Chapter 3218 Super-Dimensional Talent, Transformation!ADVERTISEMENT

All of Ye Tian's copied bodies inside the Fruit of the Mist Mother exploded and died, making it impossible to lock the Mist Mother Stone anymore.

"The other party simply committed suicide!"

"It should be a clone of someone, otherwise I wouldn't be so decisive.

"Even if you deal with a clone committing suicide, you still have to find the opponent's true identity!"

"Go out with the Mist Mother Stone and look for traces of the other party."

soon.

A fourth-level being from the super-dimensional elves walked out of the super-dimensional elves holding the True Stone of Fog Mother, and was about to activate the True Stone of Fog Mother to lock Ye Tian's true god.

But at this moment, a terrifying aura locked onto this fourth-level super-dimensional elf clan.

Sensing the opponent's aura, the fourth super-dimensional realm of the super-dimensional elves were so frightened that they immediately returned to their territory.

The human temple.

Ye Tian was trembling all over, because just now, he felt as if he was being locked by something.

He knew very well that his duplicate body in the Fruit of the Mist Mother, a clan of super-dimensional elves, had been discovered, and his body in the outside world would also be locked.

Once the other party comes out, if you look for his traces, you can really find all of his cloned bodies.

So, he was a little panicked.

Although he has a duplicate body hidden in the ruins of Kuntong Realm Lord, that ruin may not be able to hide it!

The background of the super-dimensional elves is too terrifying. The ruins of the third realm are really nothing. If it is the fourth extra-dimensional realm, high-level super-dimensional Taoist soldiers with tracking skills can find him.

Therefore, this is the closest he has ever come to death.

ADVERTISEMENT

but.

Time passed slowly, and he did not sense any trace of the super-dimensional elves.

"It's not that the super-dimensional elves can't find me, they must be afraid to come out and look for me!"

Ye Tian thought this and breathed a sigh of relief.

The super-dimensional elves are so powerful, but their people have always stayed in that void territory. That void territory seems very big, but compared with the strength of the super-dimensional elves, it seems slightly small.