Untitled Part 143

Chapter 3219 Great Realm Armor Technique!ADVERTISEMENT

Soon, Ye Tian finished browsing all the information and frowned slightly.

He can hardly do the methods mentioned above, not to mention that he can't do it, even forces like the Jialan Chamber of Commerce can't do it!

However, his eyes were fixed on one of the methods. This seemed impossible, but it was his only promising method.

"Great World Armor Technique!"

This is a kind of super-dimensional secret technique, and it is also a very high-level gifted super-dimensional secret technique. It comes from a powerful race of extra-dimensional creatures - the Tianjia clan.

The Tianjia clan is born with the ability to learn the Great Realm Armor Technique. Rumor has it that they possess a special extra-dimensional talent - the Tianjia talent. This talent is unique to the Tianjia clan.

Not a regular talent.

Although Ye Tian has integrated all the conventional talents, he naturally does not have this kind of weird talents. "370" According to the information, if one masters the Great Realm Armor Technique and condenses the first layer of Realm Armor, the traces of the second-level super-dimensional realm will be unable to be deduced, even if a medium tracking type of super-dimensional weapon is used. Dao soldiers are also unable to be traced.

If you have mastered the second level of Realm Armor, you will not be able to track and deduce even in the third level, and you can ignore the ultra-dimensional Taoist soldiers such as advanced tracking.

Once you have mastered the third level armor, you will not be able to deduce its information in the fourth level.

The Great Realm Armor Technique has a total of five levels.

However, it is too difficult to practice the Great Realm Armor Technique, and the practice process is extremely dangerous. The Tianjia Clan has a very special secret liquid that can offset its damage, but even the Tianjia Clan wants to practice it. The third level is extremely difficult, and can only provide a very small number of tribesmen to practice to the third level.

"The Great Realm Armor Technique, if I copy the Heavenly Armor talent, I may be able to practice it. As long as I practice it to the third level, the fourth level of super-dimensional realm will have difficulty tracking and deducing my information, and will not be able to find me. Unless the other party has a higher level of super-dimensional Taoist soldiers, and it is a tracking and deduction type, there is nothing they can do to me."

Ye Tian really wants to know where there are the extra-dimensional creatures of the Tianjia clan.

But there is no such information.

ADVERTISEMENT

Immediately, Ye Tian asked: "Jiu Mu Realm Master, how can we find the extra-dimensional creatures of the other clan and how can we obtain Dahe?"