Chapter 3091 About To Become The Top Force!

Another long period of time has passed.

On this day, a piece of good news came.

Ye Tian's daughter Ye Xingyue successfully restored the eternal Tao seed and can once again challenge the cultivation of high-level world gods.

"Xingyue, these resources are given to you. You have a failure experience, but the success rate of this breakthrough is still very high.

Ye Tian said.

"Father, I will guarantee a breakthrough!"

Ye Xingyue said.

She is very clear that every time she fails to break through, she will waste countless resources. Those resources are unimaginable by other high-level world gods. If they are used to cultivate ordinary world gods, they can cultivate a large number of ordinary world gods.

Therefore, she cannot continue to waste resources.

"This time we must break through and succeed!"

Ye Xingyue secretly said.

Soon, Ye Xingyue adjusted her condition and began her second attack on the realm of high-level world gods.

She took various resources that were helpful in cultivating the seventh eternal world spirit, and then refined and cultivated the eternal world spirit, cultivating it bit by bit.

In this way, her eternal Tao seed was absorbed by the eternal world spirit shadow, making the eternal world spirit shadow become more and more solid.

I don't know how much time passed, but Ye Xingyue's eternal world spirit was finally completely formed, and the whole process was smooth without any disturbance. The breakthrough process was very smooth.

boom!!!!!

Ye Xingyue's cultivation level began to change, and her physical body began to become stronger, but the weakness of the eternal Tao seed could not be recovered for the time being. It would take a period of practice to slowly restore the eternal Tao seed and survive the period of weakness.

Seeing that Ye Xingyue had successfully broken through, Ye Tian breathed a sigh of relief, stopped guarding her, and left silently.

ADVERTISEMENT

With Ye Xingyue's breakthrough, the human race currently has four high-level world gods, but the middle-level peak world gods have not yet reached ten.

However, Ye Xingchen has already begun to vigorously cultivate intermediate peak world gods, and has currently selected twenty world gods, vigorously training them and providing resources at all costs.

But whether these world gods can succeed in breaking through every time depends on themselves.