Untitled Part 99

88%Chapter 3180 Super-Dimensional Rules!ADVERTISEMENT

The starting price for the Super-Dimensional Xuantian Dao Fruit is 50 billion Galan Treasure Coins.

To be honest, a normal peak world god would never be able to afford it, but this kind of treasure is not prepared for ordinary peak world gods, but for the heirs of the superdimensional realm.

Everyone in the extra-dimensional realm wants to cultivate their children to the extra-dimensional realm, and the ultra-dimensional Xuantian Dao Fruit can do it.

It can be said that such a super-dimensional Xuantian Dao Fruit is enough to make people in the super-dimensional realm bid crazily, just to get it.

I saw a super-dimensional figure starting to bid wildly, and soon the bidding price soared to 100 billion galan coins.

According to this bidding situation, it will at least be increased to hundreds of billions of Galamba coins.

Even Ye Tian felt that the price was too scary and he was far from qualified to bid.

"It seems that we can only hope to accumulate so many Galan coins after our cultivation reaches the super-dimensional realm in the future!"

Ye Tian said secretly.

After bidding again and again, in the end, a person from the extra-dimensional realm bid for this treasure at a terrifyingly high price of 360 billion galan treasure coins.

Seeing 05 that this super-dimensional Xuantian Dao Fruit was auctioned away, many super-dimensional realms secretly felt regretful, but they did not have more Jialan Treasure Coins, or they felt that it was not worth it and were reluctant to part with more Jialan Treasure Coins.

Soon, the second final item was presented.

ADVERTISEMENT

Jiuxing Realm God introduced: "The second final item is the extremely rare blood-reverse super-dimensional vine. Maybe some distinguished guests are not aware of the function of this treasure, so I will introduce it here.

The heaven-defying super-dimensional vine is actually a high-level extra-dimensional object, but it has an extremely heaven-defying effect, that is, it can absorb the transformed super-dimensional blood and restore the physical body to normal, and then swallow it By taking some foundation-improving treasures, a half-step super-dimensional realm who has transformed his physical body can restore his foundation and become qualified to attack the extra-dimensional realm. "

As soon as Jiuxing Realm God finished speaking, a group of half-step super-dimensional realms were shocked and showed blood-thirsty longing eyes.

If it weren't for their lack of strength, they would really dare to snatch this blood-reverse super-dimensional vine on the spot!

After all, for those of them who have transformed their physical bodies into a half-step super-dimensional realm when they were in the peak world god realm, this is their only chance to break through to the super-dimensional realm!