Untitled Part 91

88%Chapter 3172 Tianyang Family, Tianchao Golden Ruins GrassADVERTISEMENT

It is almost certain that the peak world god opens up the extra-dimensional mind realm and is certain to die. Whoever dares to practice the extra-dimensional mind realm will only dare to cultivate the extra-dimensional heart realm after they have reached the halfway stage of the extra-dimensional realm!

In fact, even if you reach the extra-dimensional mind realm, if you don't have enough preparation, you don't dare to practice the extra-dimensional mind realm, otherwise you will be severely damaged if you fail.

Therefore, you must be fully prepared before you dare to try.

The silver-blood world gods have never seen a peak world god who opened up an extra-dimensional heart realm, and Ye Tian was the first.

"No wonder he bought the Golden Marrow of Immortality. It turns out he really practiced it himself!"

The silver-blood world god secretly said.

He knew that it would be difficult for him to kill Ye Tian, ​​so he prepared to leave.

However, at this moment, Ye Tian sacrificed the Hidden Sky Disk, which instantly covered this area, so that other half-step super-dimensional realms and even super-dimensional realms could not pry into this area for a while.

"Hidden Sky Disk? This thing can't be used to trap me, it just covers this area!"

The silver-blood world god was very confused about Ye Tian's actions, but he didn't think too much and fled quickly.

But suddenly, he felt that he was locked, and the crisis of death came to his mind.

I saw a fragment appear on Ye Tian's hand. Under the control of Xiaocheng-level super-dimensional power and super-dimensional weapon control skills, this fragment killed the silver-blood world god.

"That is......"

ADVERTISEMENT

"Fragments of the Super 113th Dimensional Soldier!"

"How can he control super-dimensional Taoist soldiers!"

It is very difficult to control the super-dimensional soldiers. Even he does not dare to control the super-dimensional soldiers. It is rumored that only a very small number of half-step super-dimensional soldiers dare to control the super-dimensional soldiers using some special methods, and it requires dedication. There is a certain price to pay.

However, there was no room for him to think anymore.

puff!

The fragments of the super-dimensional Dao soldiers penetrated everything, and also penetrated the super-super-dimensional secret treasure defense on his body. Even the super-dimensional power was shattered and penetrated.