Chapter 3102 Super-Dimensional Art!

ADVERTISEMENT

After creating the most perfect secret technique of super-dimensional absorption, Ye Tian used this secret technique to fuse the fragments of Kunjie Wood again.

This time, he lasted longer and had almost no side effects.

Of course, that's not to say there's none. After all, he hasn't completely fused the Kunjie Wood fragments yet. If the fusion is successful, it might have side effects.

In this way, time passes slowly.

I don't know how much time has passed.

Finally this day.

Ye Tian sensed that he and the fragments of Kun Realm Wood had merged together, or that the fragments of Kun Realm Wood had merged into his eternal Taoism.

"The fusion was successful!"

Ye Tian was extremely excited.

However, he also noticed the influence of the Kunjie Wood fragment on him. This extra-dimensional object was assimilating his body at an extremely slow speed.

It's just that this assimilation speed is too slow, but after endless years, his body will definitely be completely extradimensionally assimilated.

If you hyperdimensionalize yourself, there is no problem, but this is passive hyperdimensionalization and you cannot control it. Then your mind will also be hyperdimensionalized and you will become a hyperdimensional slave, which is equivalent to your death.

"Sure enough, there are still side effects. Fortunately, there is a perfect super-dimensional absorption secret technique that can delay this situation. With the current super-dimensional assimilation speed of 870, it will take too long to assimilate me into super-dimensionality. There is no need for it now. Worry, at worst this body will be replaced by then.

Ye Tian murmured.

After fusing the Kun World Wood fragments, Ye Tian began to study how to use the Kun World Wood fragments to control the extra-dimensional power, but there was definitely not much extra-dimensional power he could control.

So in the following years, he began this kind of research and tried again and again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Soon after, he was able to use the super-dimensional power in a rough way, but he had to use the Kunjie Wood fragments, otherwise he would still be unable to use the super-dimensional power.

If one can activate the power of extra dimensions without resorting to extra dimensional things, then one must have completely controlled the power of extra dimensions.

I saw Ye Tian controlling the extra-dimensional power to turn into a beam of light and blasting towards an area.

Boom!!!

That area was directly shattered.