Chapter 3127 Crazy Refining Of Super-Dimensional Secret Treasures!

The Star Winged Six-Armed Shield is a small shield with six sides, but this is just its initial appearance. Once the two major forms are activated, the appearance will naturally change significantly.

In a flash, this star-winged six-arm shield was integrated into the sleeves of Jialan Baoyi, surrounding the sleeves and becoming an arm shield.

Death void.

Ye Tian is going to test the effect of the Star Wings Six-Armed Shield here.

I saw Ye Tian's other copy of the body attack with all its strength, using only the power of extra dimensions to attack.

The extra-dimensional power exerted by fusing extra-dimensional objects is not an extra-dimensional technique, and its attack power is limited, but it is not something that a normal peak world god can contend with.

boom!!!!

The extra-dimensional power turned into light and came to kill.

Ye Tian instantly activated the star-winged six-arm shield on his arm.

In an instant, the Star Wings Six-Armed Shield opened its first form.

The six-armed star-winged shield turned into a huge spherical shield, covering the entire body.

The extra-dimensional power attacked the Star Wings Six-Armed Shield, but only knocked the Star Wings Six-Armed Shield and Ye Tian away, but did not hurt Ye Tian.

"What a powerful defense!"

Ye Tian was very satisfied.

It is indeed a complete super-dimensional secret treasure. Even a low-level super-dimensional secret treasure is worth more than the boundless sailing ship of the Sumeru Realm God.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, Ye Tian 850 still broke through the super-dimensional secret treasure after attacking many times in succession.

Obviously, although the defensive power of the super-dimensional secret treasure Star Wings Six-Armed Shield is very powerful, it cannot defend all the time and still has its defense limit.

Then, Ye Tian tested the second form of the Star Wings Six-Armed Shield.

Wow!!!!

The star-winged six-armed shield was activated with a thought and appeared on the back, gradually condensing a pair of wings.

Immediately afterwards, Ye Tian's speed surged many times.

Whoosh!

He turned into a ray of light and traveled through the void of death.