Chapter 3117 Kill The Extra-Dimensional Creatures!

ADVERTISEMENT

After all, the super-dimensional red vine is a low-level extra-dimensional thing, and it is a complete low-level extra-dimensional thing, and the energy it contains is very terrifying.

Extradimensional creatures must have a very keen sense of extradimensional things, so they noticed Ye Tian.

Therefore, Ye Tiantian will be targeted by extra-dimensional creatures.

If it were before, Ye Tian would really be far from being a match for any extra-dimensional creature.

But now, he is not afraid of ordinary extra-dimensional creatures.

"Extra-dimensional creature——Black Mysterious Ancient Snake!"

This is a very common extra-dimensional creature. It is not big in size, but its body is filled with millions of black scales. Each scale is filled with extra-dimensional power, and its defense power is absolutely terrifying.

"According to the extra-dimensional knowledge obtained from the transaction, any extra-dimensional creature is of high value, and the materials on it are of great value. For example, the scales of this black ancient snake extra-dimensional creature can be combined with some extra-dimensional materials to refine a A super-dimensional secret treasure!

Ye Tian thought to himself.

Almost all super-dimensional secret treasures are refined, and good materials can make good super-dimensional secret treasures.

For example, the boundless sailing ship of the Sumeru Realm God is very good. It can cross the void of Death 033. It is a super-dimensional secret treasure that Ye Tian needs very much.

If you can refine a defensive super-dimensional secret treasure, your life-saving ability will definitely be greatly increased. An offensive super-dimensional secret treasure will greatly increase your attack power and greatly improve your strength.

Therefore, the super-dimensional secret treasure is of great help to his combat effectiveness.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, he didn't know anything about refining super-dimensional secret treasures. Even if he obtained the materials, it would be difficult to refine them.

"Let's deal with the Black Mysterious Ancient Snake extra-dimensional creature in front of us first!"

Ye Tian and the extra-dimensional creature in front of him instantly fought together.

"Super Dimensional Vine Light Thorn!"

Ye Tian held a spear condensed with extra-dimensional power and killed the extra-dimensional creature.

The Super-Dimensional Vine Light Thorn is an extremely lethal super-dimensional technique that can penetrate everything. I thought it could penetrate the body of the Black Mysterious Ancient Snake.