Untitled Part 198

Chapter 3279 The Second Level Of Kasyapa'S Wisdom BodyADVERTISEMENT

After a long time.

Ye Tian completely completed the breakthrough and his cultivation reached the early stage of the fourth realm.

As soon as he broke through to the fourth realm, he discovered that his strength had far exceeded the peak of the third realm, and his current combat power was among the top ranks in the fourth realm.

After the breakthrough was completed, he replaced all other cloned bodies with fourth-level cloned bodies.

Then, he took out the essence of the multi-dimensional treasure gourd, once again used the superdimensional realm in his body to nourish the multi-dimensional treasure gourd, and began to condense the essence of the four-dimensional multi-dimensional treasure gourd.

"The essence of the four-dimensional treasure gourd in the four realms should have more obvious effects on the innate multi-dimensional body!"

However, it is not so easy to condense the essence of the four-dimensional multi-dimensional treasure gourd. Even if Ye Tian crazily activates the source of the extra-dimensional realm in his body to nourish the multi-dimensional treasure gourd, it will take at least ten extra-dimensional epochs to reach "zero fifty" It can condense a drop of the essence of the multi-dimensional treasure gourd of the four realms.

In the blink of an eye, ten extra-dimensional eras have passed.

This day.

A drop of the essence of the four-dimensional multi-dimensional treasure gourd was condensed.

Ye Tian swallowed it in one gulp and used it to improve Wu Mu's body.

boom!!!

As if it has been hungry for countless years, Wu Mu's body is constantly absorbing the energy of the essence of the multi-dimensional treasure gourd in the four realms, and is rapidly tempering it.

The effect is amazing!

"Very good, according to this efficiency, it won't be long before I can cultivate the first level of Wu Mu's body to the Dacheng realm, and I can also cultivate the Kasyapa wisdom body to the first level of Dacheng limit and even the second level. "

ADVERTISEMENT

In the following days, Ye Tian tried his best to nourish the multi-dimensional treasure gourd, condense the essence of the four-dimensional multi-dimensional treasure gourd, and then use it to improve his cultivation.

Since it takes time to refine the essence of the Four Realms Multi-dimensional Treasure Gourd, once a drop of the Four Realms Multi-dimensional Treasure Gourd's essence is used up, the Multi-dimensional Treasure Gourd condenses another drop of the Four Realms Multi-dimensional Treasure Gourd's essence, which is enough to ensure that he always has the Four Realms Multi-dimensional Treasure Gourd's essence. The treasure gourd essence is supplied, and there will never be a shortage of this four-dimensional multi-dimensional treasure gourd essence.